Books & Publications
- Painter of Colonial India, Ruchica Chawla
- The Most Celebrated Painter of India – Parsram Manghram
- Raja Ravi Varma – The Painter Prince-Parsram Manghram,
- The Diary of C. Raja Raja Varma
- Raja Ravi Varma: Painter of Colonial Indian by Rupika Chawla, Pub: Mapin Publishing, Ahmedabad, March 2010,
- Raja Ravi Varma – Oleographs Catalogue by Dr. D.Jegat Ishwari, Pub: ShriParasuraman, Chennai, 2010.
- Ravi Varma Classic -2008, Pub: Genesis Art Foundation, Cochin-18;45 clour plate with text by Vijayakumar Menon.
- Raja Ravi Varma – The Most Celebrated Painter of India: 1848-1906, Parsram Mangharam, Bangalore, 2007
- Raja Ravi Varma – The Painter Prince: 1848-1906, Parsram Mangharam, Bangalore, 2003
- Raja Ravi Varma and the Printed Gods of India, Erwin Neumayer & Christine Schelberger, New Delhi, Oxford University Press, 2003
- Raja Ravi Varma: The Most Celebrated Painter of India : 1848 – 1906, Classic Collection, Vol I & II. Bangalore, Parsram Mangharam, 2005
- Raja Ravi Varma: Portrait of an Artist, The Diary of C. Raja Raja Varma/edited by Erwin Neumayer and Christine Schelberger. New Delhi, Oxford University Press, 2005
- Divine Lithography, Enrico Castelli and Giovanni Aprile, New Delhi, Il Tamburo Parlante Documentation Centre and Ethnographic Museum, 2005
- Photos of the Gods: The Printed Image and Political Struggle in India by Christopher Pinney. London, Reaktion Book, 2004
- Raja Ravi Varma:Raja Ravi Varma:E.M Joseph Venniyur,former director of AIR
- Raja Ravi Varma: A Novel,Ranjit Desai -Translated by Vikrant Pande, Pub: Harper Perennial (2013), .
- Ravi Varma – A critical study by Vijayakumar Menon, Pub: Kerala Laitha Kala Akademy, Trissur, 2002
- Raja Ravi Varmayum chitrkalayum, Kilimanoor Chandran, Department of Cultural Publications, Kerala Government, 1999.
- Chithramezhuthu Koyithampuran, P. N. Narayana Pillai.
- Raja Ravi Varma, N. Balakrishnan Nair.
“Ravi Varma”, a novel by Marathi language novelist Ranjit Desai translated into English by Vikrant Pande.